FreedomVoice Update 2/9/2013
There have been a lot of changes to FreedomVoice and pricing is probably the biggest change they've had.
FreedomVoice has reduced the number of plans they have, increased the included minutes and lowered the price for each corresponding plan.
Previously, FreedomVoice went with the precious metals theme of Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. The three FreedomVoice plans are now called:
The greatest change has been the amount of included minutes. Freedom voice now starts their lowest plan at 300 included minutes, up from the original 100. The new pricing is listed below.
Updated 8/19/2009Try FreedomVOICE Toll Free Number Service FREE for 15 Days!
FreedomVoice has undergone some changes recently, all for the best.
- First, they have (at least temporarily) eliminated the fee for selecting a true 800 number - Good move guys!
- Second, they have eliminated (at least for 1 year) the cost to use the conferenecing feature.
- Unlimited message storage
- Not only do you have the ability to block certain numbers from calling, but you can also specify exact numbers that can call in, area codes and/or exchanges.
- Personalized hold music – upload any music you choose, you can even include information about your business.
- VoiceBlaster – send a broadcast voice mail to all of your associates.
- Questionnaires – you will be able to poll your callers with as many questions as you choose. Use this feature to take automated orders over the phone.
- Group voice messaging – send messages to as many members in your organization as you want – great time saver.
- Many more features available
- 2 leg charges – you are billed for both the incoming call a caller places to your toll-free number and the connection to your line.
- They also charge for services that are included in their competitors standard packages including dedicated fax and fax-on-demand. Take a look at RingCentral or GrassHopper as better options
Things to be aware of with FreedomVoice:
- A portion of their monthly proceeds go to the Children's Hospital and Health Center.
- There plans and service are almost identical to Freedom800.
FreedomVoice Special Features
- Many features available if you need them, but you may have to pay for them.
- Voice talents available to setup your phone system. $45 and up depending on needs.
- Their call queue system can tell callers where they are in the queue!
- They offer text delivery of voice messages for an additional fee of $10 per month + 25¢/30 seconds of recorded message.
- You can have your greetings professionally recorded starting at $45
FreedomVoice Contract Length
- Month to Month – no charges to cancel
The FreedomVoice Bottom Line
FreedomVoice is too expensive for what it offers. You can get all the features plus others without have to shell out extra cash to do it. Consider the following companies instead: